Xerox Learning Administrator - Remote in Ohio and Indianapolis in Indianapolis, Indiana
Xerox is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces - from small businesses to large global enterprises - to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox serves clients in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit www.xerox.com, www.news.xerox.com, www.realbusiness.com or www.xerox.com/businessservices .
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
The Learning Administrator will be responsible for organizing and supporting learning events as requested by clients both internal and external. The individual will be required to produce learning event/session deliverables on time. The Learning Administrator job will require the use a defined delivery process and toolset to provide consistent service to clients. Daily interactions providing status of deliverables to clients is key to success in this job. In addition, the individual will be required to proactively manage issues and overall client/account team expectations and solve as needed. The Learning Administrator will be required to team with both the client/Xerox account management team and others to facilitate high quality learning events. The ability to listen effectively, resolve issues, problem solve, add value and facilitate client interactions will lead to effective client relationship management and success in this role. Planning and organizing abilities are a must for individuals to work through the numerous tasks associated with successfully delivering a learning event.
- Manages all aspects of client relationships for an assigned client.
- Coordinates end-to-end delivery support for multiple learning events per month.
- Coordinates feedback process for assigned learning events, compiles and distributes results.
- Identifies compliance issues, content and facility needs for learning events/sessions.
- Coordinates on-site delivery needs of assigned programs.
- Coordinates registration and enrollment process, issues and needs.
- Coordinates cancellation process.
- Communicates via e-mail, voice and face-to-face with client sponsor/attendees and internal Xerox team regarding learning events/sessions progress, problem escalation, issue resolution, budget variance, client satisfaction or feedback.
- Identifies and schedules resources needed to deliver the program.
- Adapts Xerox processes and standards to client needs based upon defined event/session scope.
- Identifies and resolves learning event/session delivery issues.
- Creates event/session record and monitors registration.
- Recommends to event/session sponsor learning event/session cancellation based upon enrollment activity.
- Maintains sponsor/attendees/account team relationship and manages sponsor/attendees/account team expectations as it pertains to the event/session.
- Assures service provided for the learning event/session is consistent with expectations for the experience/program.
- Takes steps to anticipate issues that will affect the budget, service quality or client satisfaction.
- Maintains event/session materials version control.
- Generates communications to leaders and participants at the event/session level.
- May be required to work flexible schedule as needed.
- Client Satisfaction.
- Delivery On-Time.
Issue Resolution — Rapid Cycle Time.
/Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Learning Administrator - Remote in Ohio and Indianapolis
Requisition ID: 16026484
Other Locations: United States-Indiana-Indianapolis
Virtual/work from home? Yes