Xerox Medical Services Specialist in Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Xerox is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces - from small businesses to large global enterprises - to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox serves clients in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit www.xerox.com, www.news.xerox.com, www.realbusiness.com or www.xerox.com/businessservices.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Xerox Audit and Compliance Solutions performs in-depth pharmacy audits on behalf of our clients. As a Medical Services Specialist you will be tasked with conducting, reviewing, and administering audits. You will conduct onsite audits as a pharmacy claims auditor, review and examine pharmacy claim records compared to our client’s claim data as a pharmacy claims reviewer, and you will be part of the operational team in the administration of desk audits, onsite audits, and pharmacy visits. Client interaction in a concise and professional manner as required. Other tasks as assigned. You will be provided a company laptop, equipment, and special software to conduct, review, and administer pharmacy audits. Travel with be required up to 50%, and as required to meet operational and client needs.
- As a pharmacy auditor: Conduct onsite audits in a professional and respectful manner. Use prescription knowledge to review pharmacy provided documentation compared to submitted claims data. Assess observed pharmacy operations and procedures for compliance, and write a detailed description of those observations. Make confirmation calls to pharmacies prior to audit date, and handle audit reschedules.
- As a pharmacy reviewer: Examine and interpret electronically scanned pharmacy records compared to submitted claim data for potential discrepancies. Utilize specific client instructions, federal and state regulations, and pharmacy standards of practice to properly assess pharmacy documentation.
- As an operational team member: Assist with scheduling of audits, training of staff members, analyzing data and client requests, call pharmacies in the performance of audits, contribute to and implement operational changes, participate in expanded audit services, and contribute to the performance of current and future client contracts as needed.
- National CPhT certification with a minimum of 5 years of retail pharmacy experience
- Where required, an unrestricted pharmacy technician license in good standing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency on multiple Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and a track-record of completing assigned tasks in such manner and on time
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time, and to lift a minimum of 20 lbs. without assistance
- Unrestricted driver’s license in good standing
- Personal and reliable transportation to designated work sites at specified times
Additional Desirable Skills
- Pharmacy experience outside retail pharmacy
- Manager of multiple personnel, or equivalent role responsibility **Travel will be required approximately 50% of the time for this role
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Job: Service Delivery Healthcare
Organization: Audit and Compliance
Title: Medical Services Specialist
Location: New Jersey-Cherry Hill
Requisition ID: 16027394
Virtual/work from home? Yes